Please see below for full job description and fill in your details to submit your application.
Please note this is a Melbourne, AUS based role.
Nutricare is a company dedicated to creating natural products within the FMCG marketplace that care for our customers and our world. Due to rapid expansion, we are seeking a Digital Marketing Gun to join the team at our head office as we continue to grow the business with our unique, environmentally friendly and sustainable products.
So. Who are you?
+ You’re the one that’s already seen the meme before people tag you
+ Misused grammar and poor formatting makes you’re brain hurt (…did you flinch?)
+ You get excited by data #sorrynotsorry
+ You are ethically and sustainably minded, and genuinely want to see change in the world
+ You’re a creative storyteller and a digital wizard. Reporting to the Brand Manager, you have a passion for building global communities within the universe of social media
+ While your world revolves around attention to every detail of digital marketing, you will be responsible for creating an engaging social presence through both organic and paid advertising across all relevant social platforms
What will it involve:
- Planning and executing web, marketing database, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns
- Design, edit, schedule, execute and measure digital content across all Nutricare’s social media accounts, specific to the territory
- Monitor key online marketing metrics to track success
- Create and maintain online listings across e-commerce platforms
- Conduct social media audits to ensure best practices are being used
- Analyse digital data to draw key recommendations around website optimization
- Maintain digital dashboard of several different accounts
- Coordinate with sales team to create marketing campaigns
- Optimise and enhance campaigns across multiple platforms and audience groups
- Engage on social media channels, moderate, and resolve issues quickly
- Strategically align opportunities around key product launches and promotional activity
What we’re looking for from you:
The successful candidate will already have gained experience within a digital, design and social media role or hold a relevant qualification. You will need to be a creative thinker with the ability to work on a variety of products.
- Strong attention to detail with a focus on results and deadlines.
- A multi-tasker who can work on a variety of projects, can prioritise & meet deadlines.
- Excellent copywriting skills and captivating storytelling
- Energy and vitality
- Trend focussed, innovative and able to work with creative flair
- Sound knowledge and experience in Adobe design software
- Community engagement focus to supporting social engagement
- Being technically minded and able to troubleshoot your own problems would be advantageous
- An understanding of branding guidelines & ability to produce creative visual content within these guidelines.
- Ability to analyse data and draw insights
- SEO and SEM knowledge to align content and ads to marketing strategies
- Experience executing paid social media campaigns
What we’ll bring to the party
- Flexible work hours and arrangements
- Autonomy and room to make this role your own
- Strong culture and supportive work environment (we're a tight bunch!)
- The opportunity to work for a company that’s making a genuine impact on the world, for the better